NYC Citywide Rally Against Current Testing
Movement of Rank and File Educators
Please join us for rally and press conference to demand Not One More Year Lost – Our Children are More than a Test Score!
WHEN: Thursday, April 24th @ 4 PM
WHERE: NYC Department of Education, 52 Chambers Street
WHO: All families, educators, and supporters of educational justice
WHY: We will be uniting to demand policies that support our children and our schools.
What do we want?
– We want real learning every day NOT test prep
– We want transparent, developmentally appropriate and valid assessments
– We want child-centered, rich curriculum
– We want standards that truly support child learning
– We want funding for schools not for private testing companies
Make your own signs!! Some of the themes for the action are:
– We demand REAL accountability from the top, not on…
View original post 74 more words